Fourth Week of 505

Tuesday was a work day as well as a lecture on other projects. We reviewed past projects and point out what they did correct and wrong. 

This week's Wednesday class was optional as to continue working on our midterm presentations, so the majority of the class spent the day working at home. 

Thursday was presentation day for our midterm reports. I went third and presented my chapters 1-3 through the Pecha Kucha style, which means 20 seconds was to be spent on each slide.  

At the end of the presentation, I was given critiques on how to improve upon it:
There was too much text and it was too small (summarize and bullet point it)
The font was too light
Explain what I did with the research methods
Explain what I got from the surveys
Explain the area of opportunity (why? how?)
Include limitations

Comments

Popular Posts