Fifth Week of 505

This Tuesday we got into groups of three to present our midterm reports. After we each presented our booklets we decided who in our group would give a brief presentation in front of the class in our reports. Xiao went for our class in making MUNI stops safer and comprehensible to San Francisco's diverse community. We ended class by reviewing past prototypes.

Wednesday is an open session day so I am working from home on the visuals on my infographic. I will use the information Jul has given me as well as the information I have gathered in my research to make a wireframe of the pamphlet, posters, and buttons.

Thursday we presented our prototypes to the class. I had concepts for not only the characters but laying out the poster and pamphlet. So far they are sketches but hopefully by the end of next week I will have them digitalized.

Comments

Popular Posts